Saturday, January 8, 2011

THE LITTLE ROAD SAID GO MEETS THE DES MOINES WATERFRONT FARMERS MARKET!

The little road said go will officially have a booth at the Des Moines Waterfront Farmers Market this Summer! My husband and I had our own booth last year selling local grass fed beef from our beloved "Happy Mountain Farm" . This year Curtis will be working the beef booth and I will be featuring all my handmade crafts in my own booth right next door! I'm very excited, but boy do I need to get sewing and crafting!!
.
For those of you who have yet to make it out to the Des Moines Waterfront farmers market, its really treat. One of the very best community oriented farmers markets in the Seattle area, as well as having a great variety of locally grown produce, meats, cheeses and local crafters. Its one of the best ways to spend your summer weekends!
.
Here are a few AMAZING photos from last years Des Moines Farmers Market featured by Justin Suyama of Suyama Images. He is such a talented photographer as well as being a terrific guy! I love to just surf through his website and look at all his great photos. If you would like to see more of Justin's images or inquire about his services, you can find him at this website!
Enjoy!

















Cheers!

No comments: