Friday, January 14, 2011

CHANDELIERS AND GADGETS

I'm in love. I've been spending way to much of my spare time creating wishlists on my favorite web stores. I broke down and bought myself this awesome new computer bag the other day. (The website was flashing a red "ONLY ONE LEFT" sign at me and I just had a moment of weakness. I actually really need a new computer bag, so it all works out in the end right?.......
.
Well I figured I would just share a few of my must haves from MODCLOTH and IKEA
This is the new computer bag I just bought from Modcloth. I love the old typewriter print on it. So simple and fun.

I MUST OWN THIS CHANDELIER!!! OH YES, IT SHALL BE MINE!!!!



Its a tape dispenser!! I wish I had an actual desk. I would buy this right away! Alas, all my work so far is done from my lap top on the couch.

And the old fashioned camera pencil sharpener from modcloth. So fun!

I'm also in love with this Chandelier from Ikia. I'm pretty sure this will be a new bedroom addition very soon.
Cheers!!

1 comment:

Terry said...

These are wonderful. I particularly like the pencil sharpener. I think everyone should own one of those! lol