Sunday, February 20, 2011

WEEKEND SUN....... WITH A COLD

Well friends, the last two days here in the Pacific Northwest have been marvelously beautiful!  Unfortunately for me, I have been slowly nursing off a case of pneumonia and I just caught another cold on top of it..... *Sigh* Antibiotics are wonderful when you really need them, but they kill all your good antibodies too!  My husband and I were planning to take a small trip to Long Beach this weekend but given my over all poopyness, we decided to just stay home and rest up..... *Double Sigh* 
I did manage to get out of the house for a little while today and hit up some thrift shops.  I'm on a total old book kick right now, and I'm working on filling up this enormous full wall bookcase of mine.  I love the old colorful bounded books, and you can find some good ones at the thrift stores.  We also hit up Barns and Noble and I picked up a bright pink leather bound copy of Alice In Wonderland.
I guess, if I'm going to be sick, I just need to surround myself with color and old books!
.
Here are a few pictures of what today should have been like, playing outside on a lovely early spring day!






CHEERS!

No comments: