Friday, September 16, 2011

FASHION FRIDAY: PROOF WOODEN SUNGLASSES

Since I'm hanging out here in the little town of Paradise California,
there really isn't much news going on.  So, it makes watching the news moderately entertaining because they have to come up with some kind of content.  It winds up being all kinds of random activity.
Anyway, the other night I was watching the news and they had this article about a guy living in Chico CA, hand making sunglasses out of different kinds of wood.  I thought they were so flippin awesome, unique, original!
So I jumped online to see if I could find out more about them.
Turns out, I couldn't find anything on this guy, but, there are tons of other company's out there doing the same exact thing. So yeah... guess they weren't quite as original as I thought, but non the less, still cool!

Check these puppies out!





Ooohh I so love them!  They range between $70 to $150 a pair.
They have about 5 different styles to choose from and multiple kinds of wood, but I'm loving the "Boise" glasses, though I just can't decide what kind of wood I like best.  The 3 below are my faves.





So, what do y'all think?  Would you sport a pair of wooden sunglasses?

You can check them out on the web HERE.


"Beep Beep" from The Little Road

No comments: