Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WEDNESDAY RANDOMNESS!



The week is half over and I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off!  I apologize for the visual state of the blog at the moment... I'm trying to teach myself how to make my own banners and backgrounds and such... (I'm failing miserably!)  Also, Curtis was able to pick up some extra farmers markets selling our local grass fed beef!  Woot!  I love market season!!  Crafts are taking over my house completely with preparing for my farmers market this June as well as some awesome new private orders!!  I'm so happy this little business of mine is taking off at a rolling pace.... not a fast pace a rolling pace.  :O)
Also, its plan plan plan for our next Help Kayla Breathe event!  July 9th we will be having a HUGE soiree, with music, cocktails, hors-d'ourves and a silent auction!  I'm in charge of getting the music talent squared away and making all the table decorations!!  Ah Dios Mio! 
At least I can't say life is boring right!
.
So sorry for this random post... This is my brain on crafts right now!! lol
CHEERS!

No comments: