Sunday, May 22, 2011

NEW ITEM TO THE SHOP: PLAYFUL WOODLAND PILLOWS


Hi friends, hope yall are having a great weekend.
I want to show you guys what I've been up to this weekend! 
My friend Brittanya has always been one of my all time biggest supporters.  Not just from a business aspect, but she's also been one of those dear friends who has held my hand in the absolute worst of times.  She's picked me up and dusted me off I don't know how many times.  Not only that, shes always done it with a loving heart and a "You go girl, that was one hell of a fall!"  Which always makes me laugh and quickly move on from my embarrassment. She's cooked me abondegas soup after I spent an entire day at the doctors office, and she sang at my wedding. She is one of the greats in my life.
.
So I got a call from Britt a few weeks ago telling me that she wanted to have me make a couple pillows for her to give to a few of her friends that are new mothers.  She gave me a couple ideas and then told me I had creative freedom to come up with something on my own.  So here is what came out of it!


I've always loved woodland type toys for kids, so I wanted to something like that on the pillow.  I found this awesome canvas wood printed fabric.  I also wanted the pillow to have a tactile element to it since its going to be gifted to a child, so I attached the little pocket on front and the little woodland creature inside attached to a string so it can't "fly" away.

                                                                                             You can order a pillow with your choice of creature.  I currently have birds, owls and frogs!


These fun pillows will be gracing My Shop sometime this week.  Ill keep you informed.
,
All pillow cases fit a 14x14 pillow perfectly, and have been reinforced to hold up under lots of wear and tear.  These guys are washable but because of the little creature you should dry flat or hang dry.

The backs all have easy to insert flaps and have fun funky decorative buttons!
.
Ill let yall know when they make it to the shop.  Of course I can always customize orders so feel free to message me with any special requests!

CHEERS!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Oh, I LOVE these pillows! They are absolutely AWESOME! That canvas is so perfect for them.

carebearass said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! They're incredible and so are you! ...thanks for the sweet words, you made me cry! they're amazing...so happy I Have one for myself too!! ...your simply amazing my queen!