Sunday, May 8, 2011

TO MY MOM

Happy Mothers Day!
One story you can always catch my mom telling is how her and my dad had been trying to adopt a baby for soooo long with minimal luck, then one night she had a dream that she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and the very next day her and my father were called and notified that a baby girl was available for them to adopt.  That was me!


Over the years my mother has taught me to;

Always keep a smile on my face, think positive, and keep mindful strength in the person I am.

To always reap what I sow.

To always work hard and believe in the work I do,


But play as often as possible!


She's taught me to express myself through art.


And love who I am and the body I've been given.

She told me that the world was an ocean of opportunities, and she was right.



She taught me to love all things big and small.


She told me to always try new things.

And to enjoy what the world has to offer.

She told me to always be me, no matter what anyone else thought.

She told me to always dream.

She taught me to always slow down to smell the roses.

She taught me that there is no greater comfort than getting a hug from someone you love.


My mother has made me the woman I am today.
When she looks at me, I can tell that she loves me more then anything in the world and I know that I make her proud.  She has and always will make the sun rise and set for me.  I love her all the way to the moon and back down to the dirt.
And that's the truth!  Ppppphhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Liesl!
That is the most perfect gift you could have given your mother. You are both so very blessed to have each other and I'm happy for you. The pictures of course are wonderful too!
Love & Blessings, Dalene