Friday, April 1, 2011

CHEERS TO THE KING AND QUEEN!

IM BACK!
.
Its taken me quite a few days to catch up after my whirlwind trip down to Calistoga and back with all my amazing California friends.  Oh I miss them! 
.
While I was down there, I realized that I have little things around me that just make me remember California.  My little slice of Cali here in Seattle.  Here are some comparisons from our trip to Calistoga and my humble little home.
1.
Some Fun Artisan Bread

Some Special Bread hand Made By My Dad.
2.


Dramatic Chandeliers

A Dramatic Chandelier Just Brought Down To Size

3.


A Secret Get Away Terrace


My Secret Get Away Terrace
4.


A Friendly Castle Dwelling Kitty


My Favorite Castle Dwelling Kitty.
5.


An Assortment Of Different Trees


In The Living Room
6.


And Friends..... Friends Are Parallel.  Good Friends Stay With You No Matter How Far The Distance.


We Are All The Kings And Queens Of The Homes We Make For Ourselves.  No Matter How Big Or Small.

 
CHEERS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Long Live the Queen!