Friday, April 15, 2011

HAPPY WEEKEND!


Yeah! It's finally the weekend!  Curtis and I are gearing up for a busy and exciting weekend!  We are currently cuddling up at my in laws, watching TV and taking advantage of her wonderful enormous soaking tub!  Woot!  Were spending the night so we can wake up bright and early to see Curtis' five year old nephew play his first game of T-Ball!  Very Exciting!   Then we are going to spend Saturday night with 2 of our really good friends in their brand new digs!  Sunday we are having brunch at a special place and playing a round of miniature golf, then only a few down moments before we go to see my absolute favorite jazz singer of all time, Kurt Elling!!   His lyrics fill my heart with pure love and his voice is just like butter!  I just can't wait!  What do you guys have planned for this weekend?
.
Just so you can get a little taste.  :O)


Cheers!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Woo hoo! How exciting! Loved the video of Kurt. One of my very favorite songs. Have a wonderful time at his concert. I'll be expecting a full report. Enjoy your time with Auna and Christopher, and tell her I said hello. What a fabulous weekend you're going to have!

Unknown said...

Sounds like an exciting weekened:) I hope you both have a great time:) ! Love you:) Give Auna and Christopher a big hug for us:)