Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BE SURE YOUR SEATS ARE IN AN UPRIGHT LOCKED POSITION

I spent today at the Museum of Flight with my little 2 year old friend Liam.  I nanny for him during the week, and visiting the "Airplane Museum" is one of our favorite ways to spend a day!
.
On display today was a series of vintage flight attendant uniforms.  Let's just say I LOVE them!  I quickly tried to take a few snaps with my phone camera while Liam was pulling me with all his might to the picture display of Chimpanzees that have been sent to space! So alas, I didn't get great photos, but, who cares.  I think Im going to try and make some of these jackets for myself one of these days.



I love this Jacket!  I love the TWA inlay on the lapel and the hat is just flippin rad!



"I'm telling you baby, its not my bag!"  Amazing!  Feels like I just walked into an Austin Powers movie.



I'm also loving this Jacket!  When doe's JoAnn's have another 99 cent pattern sale?!
.
Also, I try very hard to stay out of the gift shop at the Museum of Flight.  I try really hard not to even look through the window, but all this cute Pan Am luggage gear kept starring me every time I passed by.  I may need to save up for some new luggage soon. 

Cheers!

No comments: