Monday, December 6, 2010

TO NEW BEGINNINGS!


So here it is! The first blog of hopefully many!

For all friends, family, and strangers, this marks the start of something new for me! I have decided to whole heartily put energy into starting my own business, and this is it! THE LITTLE ROAD SAID GO! I have been crafting and decorating and tearing apart my house now for years, and now I want to see if I can make some sort of an income doing it! Wish me luck friends, I'm on my way!

On the top of the page I have added a link to my Etsy shop. As of right now, there isn't much to it, but everything is still a work in progress. Well, life is a work in progress, isn't it? Please feel free to poke around and ask questions and or leave comments. Even constructive criticism is well appreciated!


I'm also in the process of remodeling my condo on my own, well, with the loving support of my husband. So I'm looking forward to blogging about my progress and adding tutorials on many of my up-cycling projects! Fun Fun Fun!


Here is the first picture I want to share with all of you. I love when people creatively garden with junk! Well, I don't know if you can actually consider a cool old VW bus junk, maybe more like fine art! I just love how this looks! If I had a front yard, I would love to sport this great garden statue! It's also one amazing up-cycle!
What kind of up-cycle projects are you proud to call your own?


2 comments:

Marnie said...

I look forward to reading more.

Liesl Ayers-Southwell said...

Yeay! You are my first unrelated follower! Thank you so much for reading!