Sunday, June 5, 2011

FAR ABOVE THE AVERAGE TV COMMERCIAL


Hi Friends!   Just a quick update on The Little Road's opening day at the Des Moines Waterfront Farmers Market.  IT WAS A TOTAL SUCCESS!  I met so many great people and sold quite a bit of merch!  Ton's of people took my business card and plan on contacting me with special orders.  I was on such a Little Road high after the market ended!  Curtis and I had to go celebrate with ice cream!  Don't worry friends, I will post pictures very soon.  Today I feel like I've been hit by a truck!  So I'm just going to take it easy and send you a quick beautiful blog.
.
Have you guys ever seen this commercial for Sony's Bravia LCD TV?  I just saw it for the first time on another blog I follow called A Cup Of Jo.  She has a very fun blog, I recommend checking it out.  Anyway, I am totally in love with this commercial.  It features 250,000 brightly colored rubber balls (real, not computer generated) bouncing down a San Francisco street.  It took 4 days to film and a mear 50 interns to clean up the mess.  The cinematography is amazing! Combined with a perfect music choice, the commercial leaves you feeling happy as well as inspired.  It makes me think of Little Liam, the boy I nanny for during the week.  He LOVES bouncy balls!  I imagine this video to be something he would probably dream about in his sleep.  Simply beautiful!



CHEERS!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Oh, I'm so thrilled that your opening day was such a success! Your hard work is paying off. I'm so excited and happy for you. Congratulations! That commercial is wonderful. I just loved it. I can definitely see Liam dreaming about something like that! lol