Friday, April 6, 2012

DIY PANTRY LABELS

I believe in food storage.  Not only for its economical use, but also for times of emergency.... Or even if your pocket book is thin.  My husband and I have a pretty handsome pantry that we've acquired over time.  We love to buy products from our local farmers market that will keep in our pantry or that we can use for canning. We love to buy pastas and grains from Pappardelle's.  Fanciful fruit blend is one of our favorites! Pasta is always good in a pinch.
.
I started scouring Etsy for some cute labels that I could use to organize our pantry.  There are lots of cute ones out there but nothing that really catered to what we have at home, and for the amount of food storage we have, it could easily get up there in cost.
.
So I decided to fiddle around on my paint program on my computer, and see what I could come up with on my own.  Check it out!

I made 2 different sizes to work with my different storage jars.

It was super easy to do, and every computer comes with some sort of paint program.  I just used the basic shapes button to create the borders, and  I always find fun free fonts to download off Pinterest.  Free!  Now all I have to do is print them out on sticker back paper and start organizing!

"Beep Beep" from The Little Road!

No comments: