Saturday, May 26, 2012

NEW TO THE SHOP: TYPOGRAPHIC PRINTS

Hey there friends!
Check out a few new things you can find in my Etsy Shop or come on down to the grand opening of the Des Moines Waterfront Farmers Market on June 2nd to pick one up yourself.... and shop for lots of yummy farm fresh goodies.
.
I've been really interested in typography for a while now... So I decided to try my hand at making a few prints myself.... Here's what we've got so far.


This is one of my all time favorite quotes from Elizabeth Edwards.
All of my typographical prints come with a 9x7 Virserum frame from Ikea.


Its hard to tell, but all the letters in this type have sparkly little stars in them.  I think its a perfect font for this quote from Van Gogh.
.
Of course I had to make a few special prints for my home town farmers market, here in Des Moines.


Des Moines is a quaint little marina town.  The Des Moines Waterfront Farmers Market can be found right down by the Des Moines marina pier, starting next Saturday June 2nd from 10 to 2.  I LOVE THESE SARDINES!!  I know I'm silly but I'm just totally proud of this print! This just captures the way I feel about Des Moines.
I can also customize this print to any ocean side town your little heart desires.


I also had to do this "Lettuce Turnip The Beet" print for the Farmers Market, just for the pure fun of it!!!
.
If you would like to make one of these fun typographical prints yours, visit The Little Roads Etsy Shop.  Or Swing by the Des Moines Waterfront Farmers Market this June 2nd from 10 to 2...... Ooooorrrrr visit Persnkickety's Awesomeness Emporium in Pacific Washington, and pick one up there.  
.
 Of course I am always happy to make custom orders with any favorite quote or saying you have.  I can also customize any print with any color as well.  Feel free to message me and let me know what ideas you've got!!!

"Beep Beep" from The Little Road!

No comments: