Wednesday, March 21, 2012

NEW TO MY ETSY SHOP: EASTER GUM DROP CANDY WREATHS

I know its just about that time for everyone to start decorating for Easter.  So while you're pulling out your eggs and your chicks and your bunnies... Don't you think you're missing something on your front door?


Just added to MY ETSY SHOP are these super fun and ever so tantalizing Easter gum drop wreaths.
I made them with sugary sour gum drops, so every time I look at them, my mouth starts to water.


Tied with a pretty little Easter bow.


These wreaths are hefty but can comfortably be held to any surface with those nifty pull and stick hangers. I currently have two available in MY ETSY SHOP for $35 a piece, but I am happy to take custom orders with your favorite color of ribbon.  Oh! Don't forget that my blog readers get 10% off their purchases in my shop!
Enter code "Blog10" when you're checking out!
.
I'm pretty sure Easter is one of my favorite holidays...... Mostly for the yummy Easter candy.
Best candy of all the seasons!

If you didn't catch the link to my shop, click HERE
Or just click the link that says "My Etsy Shop" on the right of the page.

"BEEP BEEP" from The Little Road!


No comments: