Tuesday, August 2, 2011

DEAR PHOTOGRAPH

Hi friends! 
 Have any of you seen this website?   The nostalgia tickles my old soul and reminds me that in this ever changing world,  there are still a few things that will remain the same.  Not only are those things tangible, but they also live inside our memories.  This site makes me want to dig through boxes and boxes of old photos and take a road trip back to all those places I remember.
I even tear up at some of the captions.

 Dear Photograph, 
 I told you there would be better days
 Joel Witte


Dear Photograph,
 If I could turn the corner in 1942 and walk right into my mother, I’d ask her “May I walk beside you one more time?”
Love, your daughter


Dear Photograph,
Grandma loved this beach.
Dan Perry

Dear Photograph,
He was a wonderful man and she grew up to be a wonderful woman.
Anonymous

Dear Photograph,
Dad never took a picture of me, ever. Then I noticed his reflection in the glass.
Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
Anonymous

 
Dear Photograph,
Disney will always be magical, no matter what age.

Dear Photograph,
There’s a reason we had to paint these stairs blue. They just weren’t as colorful without these two.



Dear Photograph,
Oh, how the views change.
Suzanne Danziger


"BEEP BEEP" From THE LITTLE ROAD!

No comments: